Saturday, November 28, 2009

Gordon's Crazy Rad Shit Vol. 1: A to C

So in the process of putting together some mixes for my friend Gordon, I realized I just had too many great tunes. So I'm taking it alphabetically and splitting this series up into about 10 mixes. Here's Volume 1, A to C!

1. Chic - Good Times (12" version)
2. ALF - Melmac Rock
3. Albert King - Look Out
4. Beastie Boys - 3-Minute Rule
5. Bruce Springsteen - Jacob's Ladder
6. Bravo Brasso - When I'm Sixty-Four
7. Animotion - Obsession
8. Bootsy's Rubber Band - Pinnochio Theory
9. Bakelite 78 - St. James Infirmary
10. Cannonball Adderley - Zanek
11. Alf Barrie - Soft Green Seas
12. Australian Aborigine Songs - Morning Star and Devil Bird
13. Biosphere & Pete Namlook - Sky Lounge
14. Charles Mingus - Duet Solo Dancers: Hearts' Beat and Shades in Physical Embraces

download

No comments:

Post a Comment