Saturday, November 28, 2009

James Brown - Love, Power, Peace


Sometimes the time comes in life when we ask ourselves: Am I ready for some of that Super New New Heavy Funk? Am I ready to get on up, to stay on the scene like a sex machine? When the answer is yes, it's time to bust out James Brown's 1971 live album recorded in Paris, "Love, Power, Peace". In James Brown's band for this album are Bootsy Collins and his brother, guitarist Phelps Collins. A milestone in funk history!

1. Intro
2. Brother Rapp
3. Ain't It Funky Now
4. Georgia On My Mind
5. It's A New Day
6. Bewildered
7. Sex Machine
8. Try Me
9. Medley: Papa's Got A Brand New Bag / I Got You (I Feel Good) / I Got The Feelin'
10. Give It Up or Turnit A Loose
11. It's A Man's Man's Man's World
12. Please, Please, Please
13. Sex Machine (Reprise)
14. Super Bad
15. Get Up, Get Into It, Get Involved
16. Soul Power
17. Get Up, Get Into It, Get Involved (Finale)

download

No comments:

Post a Comment